The following is a guide that covers how to set up your new Ionosphere template on your Joomla! site. Here you can find an overview of the files included in the Ionosphere release and instructions on installing and activating the template in your Joomla! install.
Note: The Bundle Template is only necessary if the Gantry Library is not installed at /components/com_gantry (J1.5) or /libraries/gantry (J2.5).
Step 1 – Installation
Step 1 – Template Default
We always recommend installing a RocketLauncher first to trial and understand the template more efficiently. It must be installed as new, and not over an existing Joomla install.
Step 1 – Upload
Note: You can upload all the files via FTP, or use cPanel or SSH to upload the zip and unzip directly onto the server. Enquire with your hosting provider.
Step 2 – Installation
- Go to www.yoursite.com/*folder name*
- Follow the Installation instructions
- Ensure you click Install Sample Data during installation
- (J1.5) Delete the /installation directory on your server
- (J2.5) Remove the installation folder in the Installation interface