Caledonian Snooker Ltd
The Governing Body for Snooker in Scotland
CALEDONIAN SNOOKER LTD (“we” or “us”) is committed to preserving your privacy.
We collect information about you:
- when you register with us, request services or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc); and
- from your usage of our website and any other information you post on the site, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
We use your information:
- to enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and
- to contact you in order to send you details of our goods and services which may be of interest to you
- to provide you with access to our website
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business; and
- to contact you for your views on our products and services.
We may also contact you by post, telephone or fax, SMS, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
Disclosure Of Your Information
The information you provide to us will be treated as confidential.
However, we may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in the policy or for purposes approved by you.
In addition, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Third Party Websites
Because we want your experience of our Site to be as informative and useful as possible, we may provide links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”).
Please be aware that we do not control such Third Party Websites and that such Third Party Websites may send their own cookies to users, or otherwise collect data or solicit personal information.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us.